Acronis Backup (former Acronis Backup & Recovery) - software for backup and disaster recovery of servers and laptops running Windows across physical and virtual environments.While based on proven technologies create images and restore the "bare metal", the new product is a next generation family of Acronis True Image, and provides powerfulRemedies servers. Acronis Backup & Recovery simplifies and automates backup and recovery.
In the process of creating a backup, a new line of products from Acronis eliminates duplicate data, thus saving up to 90% of backup storage.With this program you can restore an entire hard disk, including operating system, applications, settings and all user data, and individual files and folders.Main advantages:
· Easy backup and restore your operating system Notebook. Backup copies of the operating system laptops can be kept in any central repository or locally in the Acronis Secure Zone to enable immediate recovery in case of failures.
· Rapid recovery system. Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 will restore the entire hard disk, including the operating system, applications and user data in minutes, not hours or days.
· Intuitive interface and a system of masters. Users can restore files, folders and even their server without administrator and do not require long training
· Migrating to new hardware. Restore to dissimilar hardware is easy to perform with an optional module Acronis Backup & Recovery Universal Restore.Move the old system to new, including all applications, data and settings, and the computer is ready to continue working after a few minutes.Key features:
• Rapid recovery of operating systems, applications, files and data
· Quick and easy backup and restore complete disk image
· Convenient restoration of "bare-metal" on the same or different hardware or to a virtual machine
· Backup and restore individual folders on a disk or network folders public
· Restore individual files and folders from a backup image-based
· Convert backups to virtual machines format
• Supports a variety of storage systems
· The local folder, network folder, SMB, and FTP-servers
· Removable USB-drives and hard drives
· Secure Zone ® Acronis® - a special secure partition on your hard drive
· Drives CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray
· ZIP®, REV® and other removable media
· Cloud Storage Acronis
• Support for a wide range of platforms
· Physical machines or virtual machines on the platforms of VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, Red Hat or Parallels
· Systems boot in the BIOS and UEFI
· MBR and GPT disks
· Basic and dynamic disks, LVM
• Increased reliability and protection of archives
· Record backups in several places
· Record backups to the cloud Acronis Backup & Recovery Online.
· Protection of backups using AES encryption algorithm with a key length of 256 bitsKey Features Universal Restore:
· Restoration of a failed computer to a different hardware or a virtual machine in minutes.
· Transfer systems on a "physical-virtual" "virtual-physical" "physical-physical" or "virtual-virtual" to restore, testing and so on. N.
· Installation of new hardware drivers and replace HAL level to boot the computer after changing the motherboard or hard disk controller or to transfer a hard disk to another machine.
· Cloning and deployment of operating systems, regardless of the equipment.Changes in version 11.5:
• Backup and recovery of Microsoft Exchange Server database
· Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 support as Microsoft
· Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007.
Method of rapid full backup. This method is based on monitoring changes in the database files Exchange.After you create the initial full backup, subsequent backups will create backups of only the changes in the database and not have to read the whole filedatabase. Combining this method with data deduplication, you can back up a large database of 1 TB or more at the time of the day and even for global communications networks.
· Cluster support Exchange. Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 supports cluster configurations SCC, CCR, and DAG.In order to minimize the impact on the production process, you can choose the backup replica database, not the active database.If the role of the mailbox will be moved to another server due to switch or move to the replica, the program will keep track of all the data movement and safely perform their backups.
· Continuous Data Protection. Using continuous data protection (CDP), you can restore Exchange data to a state of almost any time. If you save the last transaction log file, you can restore Exchange data to the time of the crash.
· Destinations backups. Backups can be stored in the storage of any type supported by Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5, in addition to online backup storage Acronis, Acronis Secure Zone and removable media.
· Improved fragmentary recovery. You can view the database backups, or Exchange Server mailbox and recover one or more mailboxes or individual messages. You can also restore calendar items, notes, tasks and journal entries.
· New space recovery. Besides being able to restore the data on the server running Exchange, you can recover:
- The Exchange database in the usual folder on the disk;
- Posts and mailboxes in PST-files.
· Support for virtual machines based on the UEFI (only for VMware ESXi 5). The ability to backup and restore virtual machines using the interface UEFI.
· Converting a physical machine to a UEFI-based virtual machine that uses the same firmware download.
· Restore file level. Restore individual files and folders in the local file system agent (only for Windows), a shared network folder or FTP or SFTP.
Support Changed Block Tracking (CBT) (only for VMware ESX (i) 4.0 and later). Faster incremental and differential backups of virtual machines ESX (i) thanks to the Changed Block Tracking (CBT).
· Support for virtual machine templates. Backing up and restoring virtual machine templates as normal VMs ESX (i).
· Restore hosts Microsoft Hyper-V on the "bare metal". Restore the entire Hyper-V host with its virtual machines without interrupting the normal operation of the host. You can restore the host to the same or dissimilar hardware.
· Enhanced support for virtualization environments Red Hat Enterprise. Backup and recovery of virtual machines running in an environment RHEV. Migrating physical machines on Wednesday RHEV (P2V) and virtual machine migration to another platform to platform virtualization RHEV (V2V).
· Remote Agent Install Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 for Linux.
• Support for various types of storage
· Storage Acronis Online Backup (only for machines with Windows and virtual machines). Replication or moving backups to the repository Acronis Online Backup.Backup schemes "grandfather-father-son" and "Tower of Hanoi" is now available for backup storage Acronis Online Backup.
· Tape (advanced editions only)
· The ability to restore files from disk backups stored on tapes.
• Centralized management
· Selection of storage in the data directory
• You can select the repository from which to recover data when there are multiple replicas of backup and these replicas are stored in several controlled vaults.
· Support for Linux kernel to 3.6
· The following distributions Linux:
· Ubuntu 11.04, 11.10, 12.04
· Fedora 15, 16, 17
· Debian 6
· CentOS 6.x
· Supports Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI). You can backup UEFI-based machines running Linux and restore them to the same or another machine on the basis of UEFI.
• Bootable media. The new version of the kernel Linux (3.4.5) in the bootable media based on Linux. The new core provides better hardware support.
• Ease of use. Support for screens with a resolution of 800x600The procedure for treatment:
Install in trial mode.
After setting off the Internet, to start the program, enter the appropriate key to activate the program.System requirements:
• Supported operating systems
Windows XP Professional SP2 + (x86, x64)
The Windows 2000 SP4 - all editions except Datacenter
Windows Server 2003/2003 R2 - Standard and Enterprise (x86, x64)
Windows Small Business Server 2003/2003 R2
Windows Vista - all editions (x86, x64)
A Windows Server 2008 - editions Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, and Web (x86, x64)
Windows Small Business Server 2008
Windows 7 - all editions (x86, x64)
Of Windows Server 2008 R2 - editions Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation and Web
Windows MultiPoint Server 2010/2011/2012
Windows Small Business Server 2011 - all editions
Of Windows 8 / 8.1 - all editions except Windows RT (x86, x64)
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 - all editions
Windows Storage Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2
• Supported file systems
FAT16 / 32 | NTFS | ReFS * | Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 | ReiserFS3 * | ReiserFS4 * | XFS * | JFS * | Linux SWAP
* Support with restrictions. See. Details.
• Supported carriers
Network Attached Storage (SMB and FTP)
CD / DVD / HD-DVD / Blu-Ray
ZIP, Rev and other removable media
P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and devices USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, PC-Card
Acronis Cloud StorageGraduation Year:
To 2 GBDownload Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation / Server 11.5.43994 + Universal Restore (2015 / RUS)