- Program to create multiple virtual machines on a single system.VMware Workstation allows, working in one operating system (eg, Windows XP), at the same time to work in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, FreeBSD, Linux, NetWare, Solaris, and so on.n. - No need to allocate a separate operating system resources and restart the computer when switching from one OS to another.The app allows you, in fact, from one computer to receive multiple, and these virtual computers if necessary can be completely isolated from each other, and you can, on the contrary,combine into a virtual LAN set.Pri help of VMware Workstation you can install different operating systems and applications for them, go online and engage in daily tasks.
The benefit of this method is the ability to test various software under various operating systems, without adversely harm the current system, installed onmain computer, as well as some test hardware solutions. Could life greatly facilitate cross-platform applications and lovers to work with the new OS.Key features:
• The simultaneous launch of multiple guest operating systems on one computer
• Running a virtual machine in windows desktop core operating system and full screen
• Installing virtual machines without re-partitioning
• Running is already installed on the computer operating system without reinstalling or re-configuration
• Running apps Windows operating system on a Linux computer, and vice versa
• Creating and testing applications simultaneously for different systems
• Running untested applications without the risk of endangering the stability of the system or lose critical data
• Sharing files and applications to different virtual machines by using a virtual network
• Run the client-server and Web applications on one PC
• Starting on the same PC multiple virtual machines and modeling of networkKey features of VMware Workstation:
• Full support for Windows 8, including automated installation, optimization for easier management of the new interface (Metro), support for multi-touch (multi-touch) when running on tablets.
• Optimization of the graphics subsystem including a more powerful video driver with more features, the new 3D-driver for Windows 8 to operate without hardware acceleration,Improved driver for Windows XP, faster and more high-quality rendering in graphical applications (AutoCAD, SolidWorks and others).
• Built-in support for OpenGL in Linux-clients, without the need for additional installation of VMware Tools, accelerated and higher-quality rendering.
• Password protection to restrict access to the virtual machine configuration, performance parameters, file transfer, connectivity and external storage devices, and so on. D.
• Test the service WSX - a prototype of the web interface of the new generation based on HTML5 to access virtual machines from a browser (including tablets and smartphones) without installing any components.It is recommended to use the Google Chrome browser in Windows, Apple Safari in Mac OS, Ice Cream Sandwich browser in Android 4.0; in Internet Explorer 10 problems are observed.
• Download the virtual machines from the VMware vSphere cloud system on the local computer.
• USB 3.0 support operating systems with the appropriate drivers (Windows 8 and some versions of Linux).
• Improved implementation of nested virtualization (Nested Virtualization) with extensions Intel VT-x / EPT and AMD-V / RVI, among other things, leads to a less resource-64-bit customers.
• Limited support hypervisor Microsoft Hyper-V - the ability to install Windows 8 with the activation of the corresponding function or server installation Hyper-V.
• Support for virtual performance analysis tool that makes it possible to run applications like Intel VTune Performance Analyzer.
• Significant improvements to remotely connect to virtual machines through a VNC-client.
• New tools to quickly free up disk space by optimizing the virtual machine files.
• Processed tabs to quickly switch between virtual machines.
• Buttons rapid on / off VMs Titles tab.
• Automatic saving of search results to quickly return to them later.What's new?
* Full support of Windows 10
* New guest operating systems support
* Advanced graphics
* Performance improvements for suspending and resuming encrypted virtual machines
* Improved vCloud Air Integration (Workstation Pro on Windows only)
* Support IPv6 NAT network
* Tear away tabs
* Automatically suspend virtual machines upon host shutdown
* Support 4K monitors with high resolution UI
* Support for multiple monitors with different DPI settings
* Echo cancellation for voice and video calls with Microsoft Lync and Skype
* Added USB 3.0 support to Windows 7 virtual machines (with the latest Intel USB driver)
* Improved standard installer
* Added NAT network configuration in Virtual Network Editor on Linux hosts
* Respect left-handed mouse setting on Windows hostWhat distinguishes VMware Lite?Version Features:
• Interface: English
• Ability to set both in normal and in automatic "silent"
• No registration required (S / N prescribes automatically)
• Check for updates, and statistics collection is disabled by default
• Added the ability to install Mac OS X
• Includes only Tools-window (for other OS can be downloaded separately)Deleted Items folder:
VMware VIX *
VMware Workstation * Posts
VMware Workstation OVFTool *Delete the file:
VMware Workstation EULA.jp.rtf
VMware Workstation EULA.zh_CN.rtf
VMware Workstation LearnMore.jp.html
VMware Workstation LearnMore.zh_CN.html
VMware Workstation TPClntdeu.dll
VMware Workstation TPClntjpn.dll
VMware Workstation ThinPrint TPViewdeu.dll
VMware Workstation ThinPrint TPViewjpn.dll
VMware Workstation 64 VMware-VMX-Debug.exeReleased:
: VMware, Inc.Operating system
: Windows® 7/8/10 x64Language:
: there isSize
: 104,06 MbDownload VMware Workstation Pro 12.0.0 Build 2985596 Lite