Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio
- A powerful audio editor, contains everything you need to record, encode, edit and restore audio on the PC.With this program you can apply sound effects, audio mix, synchronize audio with video, create your own loops and samples, and more.Sound Forge Audio Studio allows you to easily capture sound from almost any source. Simply connect a microphone or instrument to the computer's sound card and click Record.You can also import audio CD and MP3 or use the "Vinyl records and Recovery" to digitize your vinyl, cassettes and other analog sources.For audio processing features more than 30 built-in audio effects such as EQ, delay, chorus, reverb and others, as well as support for DirectX and VST plug-ins.Using built-in tools, you can easily remove clicks, pops, and other noises. Vocal Eraser plug will easily remove or extract vocals from audio recordings for later remixing or karaoke.Other features of Sound Forge Audio Studio 10:
• Built-in CD recording.
• Simple editing and navigation.
• Voice recording for video.
• Non-destructive editing in real time.
• Fully customizable toolbar.
• Multitask background processing.
• Support for ASIO drivers.
• Support for audio quality up to 32-bit floating point, 192 kHz.
• Customizable window layouts.
• Unlimited Undo / Redo.
• Disaster recovery.Supported formats:• Import:
AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, ICC, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.• Export:
AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, ITC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV. Supported OS:
Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / 7Download Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0.176 + keygen (Multilingual Version)
- [146.13 Mb]