It offers unlimited possibilities for capturing images - the entire screen, one or several windows and graphical objects (icons, screen buttons, panels, menus, etc.), Arbitrary area or complex shape (polygon, ellipse, rectangle with rounded corners), full-screen DOS-box programs and windows application DirectX (games, video players)The program can receive images from scanners or digital cameras to interface TWAIN, capture desktop wallpaper and Windows clipboard contents, and import icons from EXE-files and the DLL.
Magnifier will help you select the capture area with pixel precision, and preview with built-in editor allows bitmap images to quickly add explanatory labelsand save the image file.In addition, SnagIt can store any type of files from web-sites with the ability to specify the level of nesting pages, and can record what is happening on the screen in video format AVI.The program SnagIt can capture on a schedule or at specified intervals, and allows you to capture images without the mouse.Capture window with scroll bars
• Developers have realized SnagIt invaluable function - capturing windows and screen objects with scroll bars.Let's say you need a picture of a window, the contents of which do not fit on the screen at all desire.What to do in such a situation? Just take pictures of it piece by piece and glue together the fragments in a graphics editor.And it offers SnagIt? It's very simple - choose the source image desired type of display object scrollable initialize capture, scroll through the contents of a window or wait until the program is to do it yourself, and get ready image. Capture text
• You can extract the text dialog box, which can not be copy, or create a text list of files displayed in Windows Explorer Windows. Automatic processing and saving images
• SnagIt can automatically process the captured screen with built-in filters to change the size and scale of the image, set the desired depth of color, performcolor correction, add border, shadow, watermark, header, and the effects of cutting off the edges.The program also allows you to automatically send the processed image to the clipboard, the printer, the selected application, send it via e-mail or using instantmessaging, as well as stored in a predetermined file format, the file name is generated based on customizable templates. Create profiles
• Manage Settings capture, processing and output screen shots by using configuration profiles SnagIt.You can create several different profiles for quick capture, or select the desired profile by using pop-up panel SnagIt OneClick or the main window.In most cases, SnagIt allows you to fully automate the process of preparing screen shots - you just select the profile that contains the required parameters capture, processing and saving images, and perform image capture or desired obekta- program does everything else for you. Built-in raster editor SnagIt Editor
• Imposition of a rich text - color, font, transparency, shadow volume.
• Image processing - rotate, crop, zoom.
• Brushes, stamps, sprays, pencils, lines, arrows, geometric shapes, pipette to capture color, figure the allocation of areas of the image.
• More than 50 levels of undo.
• Record the finished image to a file, copy to clipboard, send to print or e-mail.Built-in vector editor SnagIt Studio
• Adding explanations, comments, curly callouts and labels, stamps, arrows, icons, trunks, etc. using a library of pre-vector elements. Includes options for alignment, placement, resizing, rotation, shading, and other operations on objects. Built-in directory of images SnagIt Catalog Browser
• In addition to quickly view can also be used for group and batch rename / convert files using patterns of names and built-in filters SnagIt (changesize, crop, rotate, change depth and color correction, Frame, watermarks, background etc.). Also it includes powerful tools for creating web-galleries of images. SnagIt plug-ins and built-in COM-server
• Plug-ins for Internet Explorer and Firefox, as well as for the programs Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe FrameMaker provide quick and easy capture andinsert images directly into applications. Built-in COM-server lets you manage the program SnagIt using Visual Basic scripts and VB, as well as the application of Visual C ++.OS:
Windows XP with SP2 (32-bit only); Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 32-64 bitLanguage: