- A powerful, functional, mnogovkladochnom file manager that is an alternative to standard Windows.It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout, and has everything you need in your daily work with files to make your work fast and efficient.
The program has not only all the standard features of the file manager (copy, move, rename, view), but also a lot of special functions that allow you toadditional tasks with ease (automatic decompression, automatic sorting, review within archives, support for workspaces, scripts, search, and much, much more.
When you first start Multi Commander interface prompts you to select a suitable layout. The user will be able to appreciate the advantages of "native" interface Commander, restrict the functions of the standard "Explorer" or customize the interface to suit your specific needs and preferences.
Key product features:
- Implementation of specific tasks in the background without interrupting the user.
- Fine-tune the appearance and functionality of the interface.
- Support for add-ons and plug-ins that extend the functionality of the original product.
- Tools for working with file archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, GZ, Bz2, Jar).
- Viewing and configuring permissions to the files.
- Built-in tools for working with images (convert, rotate, view, edit, and delete labels EXIF).
- Tools for working with audio files (view file properties, metadata editing).
- Open API-interface that allows developers to create their own add-ons and plug-ins.
- Perform basic actions using the mouse, and a set of "hot" keys.
- View the contents of the file ASCII / Unicode / UTF8 / Binary and Hex.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the OS.
- Start with a portable USB-drive without installing anything on the hard drive.
- Supports full script engine to automate most operations.Date:
Multi / MultiActivation: